“If you want a similar experience in Johannesburg to that of hearing stories of the Zulu battles, spend a day with Robin Binckes” - The Late David Rattray, Master Storyteller.
- Make your own tour - see places to visit
- A Taste of the History of South Africa (A)
- A Taste of the History of South Africa (B)
- Mandela's Footprints - The Struggle for Freedom
Wonderful story teller with an incredible knowledge of South African history- a most informative day. Kumbarai Chiwadwe, Zimbabwe.
See more comments ...
Places to Visit While on TourTours can be adapted to suit the needs of the client, and can incorporate any of the sites we visit. Full day tours include refreshments, lunch (excl. drinks with lunch), all entrances and disbursements. Half day tours exclude lunch. Click on each place below to read about that place.
- Alexandra Township
- Church Square, Pretoria
- Church Street Cemetery, Pretoria
- Churchill Prison
- Downtown Johannesburg
- Freedom Park
- Irene Concentration Camp
- Jan Smuts' Farm
- Liliesleaf Farm, scene of the Rivonia Raid
- Melrose House
- Paul Kruger's Home
- The Apartheid Museum
- The Fort, the Constitutional Court and Prison No. 4
- The Rand Club
- Union Buildings
- Voortrekker Monument
- Wolmaransstad Diamond Diggings