“If you want a similar experience in Johannesburg to that of hearing stories of the Zulu battles, spend a day with Robin Binckes” - The Late David Rattray, Master Storyteller.
- Make your own tour - see places to visit
- A Taste of the History of South Africa (A)
- A Taste of the History of South Africa (B)
- Mandela's Footprints - The Struggle for Freedom
You were the best! I will always remember this day as the culmination of our African experience. We experienced this tour with all of our senses. A moving and fascinating experience. One of the best “tours” I have ever had-anywhere at any time! Richard and Anna Gordin, Washington DC., USA.
See more comments ...
Places to Visit While on TourTours can be adapted to suit the needs of the client, and can incorporate any of the sites we visit. Full day tours include refreshments, lunch (excl. drinks with lunch), all entrances and disbursements. Half day tours exclude lunch. Click on each place below to read about that place.
- Alexandra Township
- Church Square, Pretoria
- Church Street Cemetery, Pretoria
- Churchill Prison
- Downtown Johannesburg
- Freedom Park
- Irene Concentration Camp
- Jan Smuts' Farm
- Liliesleaf Farm, scene of the Rivonia Raid
- Melrose House
- Paul Kruger's Home
- The Apartheid Museum
- The Fort, the Constitutional Court and Prison No. 4
- The Rand Club
- Union Buildings
- Voortrekker Monument
- Wolmaransstad Diamond Diggings